For years, the people of Palm Coast have longed for a convenient way to find dependable businesses in their area. Whether they need their garage door fixed, computer problems that need to be dealt with, or flyers that need to be printed – Palm Coast Business and Professional Network has the solution.
We have gathered the most honest, trustworthy, and dependable businesses together for your convenience. Don’t test your luck with the trial and error method that you may have grown used to, or waste your money with a business that performs less than satisfactory.
Now you have a reliable source for the businesses that you need – serving in Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, and Bunnell – and can proceed with confidence. Visit the Businesses Page to see what services we have to offer.
If you would like to become one of these businesses that serve in Flagler County, become a member today!
Our members have great benefits
- Get leads for your business. We have a track record of 1,000 – 2,000 lead per year to each other.
- Weekly meetings with breakfast and beverage included.
- Palm Coast Business & Professional Network Web Site.
- Professionally designed and printed PCBN brochure for you and your customer’s use.
- Booth at the Flagler County Home Show. (2 full days)
- Booth at Creek-side Festival. (2 full days)
- Participation in charitable events that membership supports such as school scholarship programs, golf fundraisers, toys for tots, and others.
- Customer Appreciation Events – you can invite your best customers to parties and or picnics.
- Business Socials – for you, your spouse, your co-workers or your guests to attend.
- A group of good business contacts for you to refer and use yourself.
- Opportunity for leadership as a PCBPN board member.
- Opportunity to formally present your business services and benefits at a members meeting.
- Opportunity to host a meeting or social at your place of business.
- Become a group Chamber member.
- Written by-laws, a board of directors and consistent meeting location with ample privacy, space, and comfort.
- Guest Speakers from the community.
- Fun – yes we have fun while maintaining professional standards.